Monday, April 29, 2013

Travelling Back

Travelling back to 2005, when I entered high school. I was so blind, know nothing, came from unpopular junior high school. I didn't had dreams here. So, I just medioker student with average mark.

Travelling back to 2006, when I decided to enter Listen then was elected as Head. That's great interval but I got my lowest mark here.

Travelling back to 2007, when I chose STEI ITB as my dream faculty. Everytime I did was study, study and study. I knew that I had to study hard, STEI had highest rating of passing grade.

Travelling back to 2008, when I got STEI ITB in my hand. I became arrogant person. I thought I was clever so I never took study anymore. Poor me, I regret this interval.

Travelling back to 2009, when I met beautiful girl from Medan. Let say that I called her "the girl". We joined Unit of Culture together. But I must forget her for a long, maybe forever.

Travelling back to 2010, when lectures became so hard. My best friends was created here, Panjaitan, Sihombing, Situmorang, Dozeno. They were all so extraordinary person. Proud to be friend of them.

Travelling back to 2011, when SMAN3 became my second place. I had memory with Listeners, the fellowship of christian student of SMAN3.

Travelling back to 2012, when I had to finish final project. The girl came back. It was hard time, among finish my study, forget her and get assigment job.

Travelling back to 2013, I was so sad because of 6 years emptyness.

Dreaming forward of 2014, I have to build my home.

Dreaming forward of 2015, I have to no idea to imagine. Now I just pray for future

I pray for "The Girl", hoping she'll find the best mate.
I pray for my best friends, hoping that they would be the best too in their life.
I pray for myself, hoping I bring my dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment